domingo, janeiro 01, 2006

2006 - o ano para enfrentar de frente


E atrevermo-nos! Esta música fica a minha "banda-sonora" para este novo ano. "Dare me " Pointer Sisters:

I've got a chip on my shoulder with your name on it -knock it off.
So don't just stand there foolin' if you don't want it -knock it off.
I say you're either a lover or you are a liar.
So don't you push too hardyou're playin' with fire.

Baby
make your move
step across the line
Touch me one more time
come on
dare me !


I wanna take you onI
know I can't lose
I'll be loving you if you just dare me.
Looks like you're lookin' for trouble

And I'd say you found it - you found it.
You'll have to come right through me
There's no way around it - you found it.
I hope that lean hungry look means what it's saying.
'Cause I'm just sittin' on readyready and waiting.

Baby
make your move
step across the line. . .
Come on and dare me.

If there's any truth behind your intentions
This night's gonna end up on fire - you better believe it.
You better believe itoh baby.
Ohdare me
dare me
dare me.
Babymake your move
step across the line. . .

Sem comentários: